Company sponsorship benefits both the sponsoring company and myCableEngineering.com. The sponsoring company gains a presence on the site, and their brand is visible on the home page and knowledge base. Cable and protectective device manufacturers, in particular, can further benefit by having their range of products priority selectable within the application. myCableEngineering.com benefits by having income and partnership branding to further develop and promote the application.
Annual sponsorship: £ 1,200 per year
Cable range entry: £ 380 per cable range
Protective device frame entry: £ 220 per range
Protective device trip unit entry: £ 120 per trip unit
As a sponsor you get:
- Company logo on the home page, short description popover and link to your site.
- Banner placement in our knowledge base
As a cable or protective device manufacturer, you additionally can have your product ranges entered into our database. These are selectable by the user and appear on reports and printouts, and are a life time entry. Cable and protective device selections are given to our users in the following priority: Generic entries -> Standard Based entries -> Sponsors products -> Non-sponsors products. Sponsored products are listed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Our aim is for a limited number of high-quality sponsors, as opposed to numerous lower grade sponsors. Our method to achieve this is likely to be price adjustments.
- Knowledge base banner impressions are shared equally between sponsors, with a maximum of 20% of the total impressions.
- We look at a cable range as a single configuration and voltage (for example CableXYZ, 6.5/11kV, screened and PVC sheathed). Within a cable range, the only variations we would expect are the number of cores, conductor material and cross sectional area.
- We look at a circuit breaker range as a group of frame sizes (for example MCCBXYZ 100A, 250A, 400A , ... etc.). Trip unit is a single device (for example a thermal magnetic unit or solid state LSIG unit).
- Any manufacturers products remain in the application, after sponsorship ends (demoted to non-sponsorship status). Existing manufacturers products will be promoted to sponsored status on the commencement of sponsorship.
- Prices exclude VAT, which will be added at the appropriate rate.
To find out more and arrange your sponsor ship, please contact us.