Master Cable Sustained Current Ratings According to IEC 60287
Gain know-how, and insights on how cable thermal sizing works. IEC 60287 Cable Thermal Sizing, is the course that can make give you a full understanding and confidence to be able to apply the principals given in the standard.
- comfortable with cable sizing, but want to expand your knowledge
- interesting in IEC 60287, but don't know the details
- want to determine the current capacity of cables more accurately
- need to evaluate cable performance in unusual situations
... let our online course enrich and build your knowledge.
IEC 60287 Cable Thermal Sizing, a 3-week online course will help you gain an in-depth understanding of Standard and it's application. This course is for all practising engineers, contractors and cable users.
In our Cable Master Class, you will learn about
- types of cables and construction standards from low voltage to 33 kV
- calculation of dc and ac resistance
- calculation of thermal properties of cable-layers and the environment
- the thermal capacity of dc and ac cables in air and buried
Throughout the course, we work with you to provide support, answer questions and give feedback on a weekly basis. The goal is to give you the cable knowledge to be able to perform with your peers and at the very highest level.